Kylie Lang

Hey everyone!  My name is Kylie Lang and I was born and raised in Kew Gardens, Queens.  Although I’ve lived in the same place my whole life, I love traveling.  It’s one of my favorite things to do; however, I don’t travel as often as I’d like (due to time and monetary restrictions).  When I was younger, I made yearly visits to Trinidad which seemed to be the main thing I looked forward to over the summer.  My mother is Trinidadian and my father is Vietnamese.  I also have family in Canada, France and England which are all places I’ve visited.

Another passion of mine is music.  I listen to almost all types of music you can think of.  Recently, I’ve been preoccupied with soca, metalcore and edm.  I used to take piano lessons in high school for four years and also played tennis during that time.  Currently, I hope to join the volleyball team for the next available season and other clubs at CCNY.  During my time here, my plan is to major in Biology on the pre-medical track.  I always envisioned myself as a veterinarian ever since I adopted my first cat.  Now, I have been taking care of a mother and her three adorable kittens for the past four years.