Monday, January 10th, 2011...8:07 pm

I’m in MDP!

Jump to Comments

So things have been pretty busy since we got to Mar del Plata!!

The first day in Mar del Plata we went to the beach.  The weather here is so nice!!  It was really sunny.  After attempting to get a tan, we went and had lunch.  The hamburgers here are really good.  In general, the meat here is high quality.

After going to the beach, we prepared for the New Years Eve party.  It was so much fun.  The restaurant was fancy.  The appetizers were a little weird and we didnt really know what we were eating.  It looked like meat wrapped in meat, but I wasn’t really sure.  The main course was chicken which was amazing!  It had a really creamy sauce.

They served really good ice cream for dessert.  They used alcohol to make it look like it was on fire, which was really cool!

At midnight, we had a countdown and then there were fireworks all around the city.  It was BEAUTIFUL.  The restaurant was on the water  and we could see the fireworks  from all sides around us.  I was so happy that I got to spend the New Year in such an amazing setting with such amazing people!