Heads Up!

If you check out the blogroll section of my page, you’ll see that I’ve added links to other blogs from people on my trip and other study abroad programs this winter. Check them out! There’s poetry, humor, ramblings, and even despair at times (but not too much – it’s just because of this snow!), so something for everyone! If you’re also studying abroad this winter, let me know and I’ll add you (or remove you, whichever the case may be).

4 Comments so far

1.   Joseph Ugoretz on December 28th, 2010          

What a great idea, Christina! Sharing links back and forth is an important part of the blog ecology, and your blogroll helps make the trip a community experience.

And I’ll add–for everyone studying abroad, from all the campuses, on all the trips, you can keep up with all the developments at the Macaulay “Away and Abroad” ( http://eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/abroad/ ) site, where everyone’s posts, including yours, are syndicated with direct links back to your own blogs.

2.   2ugenia on December 29th, 2010          

Hi, just called AA and you and the gropup wiLl land about 1:00 PM. Anxiously waiting to hear about your arrival and first tango lesson and major beef meal!

3.   2ugenia on December 30th, 2010          

Hi I understand you can’t get access to this blog but hopefully Mar de Plata has better internet. Anyway, Quilmes Restaurant seems to host fabulous parties, I suggest a light meal during the day so you may enjoy your first dinner in Mar de Plata and your last meal of 2010!
    Hope everyone enjoys the cultural exposure! Happy and Healthy New Year to you and the group!!

4.   住宅支援機構 任意売却 on September 13th, 2011          

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! “No one can wear a mask for very long.” by Seneca.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ‘0 which is not a hashcash value.