Steam Festival 2017

I really enjoyed the Steam Festival, more than I thought I would have. I thought that the make your space station was absolutely brilliant, except there wasn’t much instruction on what to do there. Since I was part of the first group to go to the station, there was nobody there to tell us what to do. Most of us were confused on what to do, and that led to us wasting time and not finishing in 15 minutes. I thought that getting stamps was a fun way to make sure we were participating and actually learning. I liked how we were paired with Seminar 3 kids because we go to learn about a lot of interesting topics like post-partum depression and the cycle of mental illness. I would like to suggest maybe one or two more activities to do besides the make your space station because towards the last 45 minutes everyone had already gotten stamped and we were just standing around our table talking to other people in our group.

I really enjoyed the Steam Festival in its entirety and walked away with a lot of interesting information.