The Watson Fellowship is a three-year program that provides unprecedented opportunities to remarkable students to further their personal, professional, and cultural potential including paid summer internships and other unique professional experiences in NYC, the U.S. and abroad, and a Discovery Fund for self-designed experiences. Please read on to learn more about the fellowship and join Watson staff for a Queens College virtual information session during Free Hour on October 19th.
Specifically, the Fellowship provides the following:
- Three summer professional experiences (e.g., internships or projects) in the U.S. and abroad with top organizations. These experiences may happen in person or remotely based on current public health conditions.
- Annual funding over three years of $6,000, $7,500 and $8,500
- A $2,000 Discovery Fund for further professional development exploration
- Guided mentorship by experienced staff
- A Watson cohort of close-knit peers
- A series of unique cultural events
- A series of seminars that builds skills and complements your fellowship experience
The Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship is open to current freshmen and sophomores.
For more information about the fellowship and eligibility please go to: watson.foundation/fellowships/jk.
To sign up for the October 19th information session, please visit https://www.getfeedback.com/r/3znoPovh/