Sources

1. Campbell, Versada (1988). Caribbean Foodways. Kingston, Jamaica: Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute.
  2. Chevannes, Barry. “The Idealization of Africa.” Rastafari: Roots and Ideology. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse UP, 1994. 35. Print.
  3. Gong, Tuff. “Jamaican Culture: Ital Food.” Jamaicans. Jamaica Full, 18 May 2003. Web. 28 Apr. 2014.
  4. Kutler, Pamela Goyan, and Sucher, Kathryn P. (2000). Food and Culture, 3rd edition, New York: Thomson Learning.
  5. Lancashire, Robert John, Prof. “Jamaican Fruit and Vegetables.” Chemistry UWI-Mona. The Department of Chemistry, University of the West Indies, Nov. 2013. Web. 29 Apr. 2014.
  6. Prasad, P. V. Devi. Edible Fruits and Vegetables of the English-speaking Caribbean. Kingston, Jamaica: Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute, 1986. Print.
  7. “The Caribbean: Background & Influences.” The Global Gourmet. Forkmedia LLC, Jan. 2007. Web. 01 May 2014.

16 thoughts on “Common Fruits and Veggies

1. Thanks for every other wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such information.

2. Glad I could help! You can always contact me if you need any more information about this topic.

3. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.

4. obviously like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

5. I used to be very pleased to find this web-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this excellent learn!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

6. Hugely enjoyed this article :), keep up the greeat writing and I’ll keep reading.

Will bee sharing this with my twitter followers and I’m sure they’ll enjoy
    iit as well!

7. One of the things I enjoy regarding reading websites such as this, is that there aren’t any spelling or lexical errors! Causes it to be tough about the readers sometimes. Very good work upon that and also the subject of this website. Many thanks!