My Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Khrystyna and I am originally from Ternopil, Ukraine, lived in Brooklyn for 15 years, and have recently moved to Staten Island.

I have a younger brother (16 years old) and a younger sister (4 years). Secretly, I like my sister more. I also have about 12 first cousins and 20-30 second cousins (I lose track). Most of my family lives back in Ukraine. I visit them during summer breaks and hopefully, this year I will visit in time for Christmas.

XIwotIg79jc

jgBKp91vQhk

When I was younger, I played soccer, volleyball, and danced different styles of dance. I did Ukrainian folk dancing up to my senior year in high school. Although it looks fun, it took a lot of hard work and rehearsal to get even 2 minutes of performance. I wish I had more time to start dancing again because it was a lot of fun and I met a lot of interesting people.

This is how one of our performances would look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvD21OntHgI

I also love to cook and bake so I am always looking for new recipes to try so cooking websites are my second home.

25668 699002 10037

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and exploring the arts of New York City.