Untitled.

Hey, guys! My name is Hanna Yoo. I was born in Flushing, raised in Bayside, and I currently reside in Syosset (Long Island for those of you who are curious). I never liked my move to the suburbs so I guess you can say I was excited to be back in the urban setting when I got accepted into Macaulay at Baruch (besides the free laptop, minimal tuition, and opportunities fund).

I learned how to play the piano at a very young age (maybe 5?) and the drums in middle school. I someday hope to learn how to play the guitar and maybe another string instrument, possibly the violin. I also love to sing! On the topic of songs, I like all and any genre of music. Alternative. Instrumental. Hip Hop. Underground. Metal. Rap. Dubstep. R&B. Just to name a few.

I am very, very, very into sports. I like tennis, bowling, basketball, racecar driving, football, billiards and baseball. Just to name a few.

I absolutely love art! My favorite type of medium is pastels. I am not creative enough to make my own artwork so I usually reproduce artworks. My favorite artist is Georgia O’Keefe and my favorite type of art is abstract. Nonetheless, I am open to other artists and types of art. The picture below is one of the first works that I copied from Georgia O’Keefe. Oh, I also like photography.

My intended major is economics/finance, but that might change. I can’t wait to know more about you guys, and best of luck freshman year!