Who Am I? Metamorphosis Creative Project #1 — 11 Comments

1. AWWWWWW so adorable. I loved the whole mask idea and the whole metamorphosis ballet daily routine idea. Josh why didn’t you show us your muscles like Gregor did in the ballet?! the transition from black and white to color was pretty smart, great job!

2. I love the twist you had. I was completely expecting Josh to turn into a bug and was wondering how he was going to act it out, but then you guys surprised me! Love the happy ending.

3. I thought this was really adorable, the ending was so cute! I like what you did with the mask in the beginning. The beginning reminded me of the introduction of Kafka’s “The Metamorphasis.” The video was a little slow in the beginning but definitely picked up towards the middle. I also thought the acting was good.

4. This was cute, and I like the happy ending. The repetition of Josh’s daily life was very nice, and the blurring of the video before he meets Jaclyn versus everything becoming clear after she invites him to coffee was interesting too!

5. This was the cutest thing ever. I liked the Gregor-esque repetition of what was happening in Josh’s daily routine. I also liked the fact that Josh was “faceless” the whole time though the mask at times made it hard to hear what Josh was saying. This reminded me of the song “Mad World” for some reason. I liked the closing scene the best as I’m sure everyone else did. That’s a nice meadow. Where is it? Anyway, nice job and I appreciate the courage of filming in public. I saw some of those stares haha.

6. What a cute video. I love how it starts out just like The Metamorphosis ballet with a day-to-day routine. I expected a more bug like like problem to arise but it was better that you kept it different. I liked how at the end of the video the clarity was sharpened and the video became a whole screen; it added a feel to the change. I liked how Josh wore a mask the whole time and it was taken off at the end to show the change was complete. It was the unveiling of the new anti every day routine Josh.

7. I really liked the blurry beginning you guys have, it adds to the dream-like and quality of your life. The mask was also a really nice touch, it sends a message that the person could be anyone, man, woman, rich or poor. But to be honest my favorite part was the scene outside in the alley and in the starbucks… perhaps because I SHOT IT. Great video guys, happy to be a part of it. 🙂

8. This was such a good idea! You are truly right- we all wear masks to hide our true selves, and it takes a person who we become close to to “unmask” us. Great video

9. Guys, this was artsy! A+

No but really. Good video in general. It really depict the themes behind Kafka’s story. I liked it a lot. (: