© 2013 Grace Tsui

Day#27-31 School, Dog Cafe, Namsan, Palaces, TIRED

Forgive me if the dates are incorrect because I am currently so tired at the moment that once I lay on my bed, I can knock out. Basically Day#27-Day#30 was full on studying or doing work. Classes take up a lot of time, and it is really hard to try to get things done in the morning. However, I feel like it was a fairly productive week anyway. I tried to spend as much time out at night as possible.

Day#27: Tuesday night, we had Bilbao Pizza, which is just pizza by our school. And afterwards we went to the dog cafe. We went to one in Hapjeong called BAUhouse and it was amazing. It was just a very relaxing experience. We each bought a drink and I had a honey citron tea. Playing with the dogs definitely brought my blood pressure down haha. Check my pictures out because I can’t even say how much I loved being there. We stayed for an hour or two and also bought some treats. However, I do warn you because when it gets later, the dogs do get tired. In that puppy cafe, the big dogs were separated from the smaller ones. It was great!

Day#28: Wednesday night was studying! Quiz for class. So tiring having to study. I think this was also the day where we met up for the group project, so it wasn’t anything special done.

Day#29: Thursday was President’s Fiesta so we ended the Korean Class early and the teacher brought us to the event. I wish she had come because she is really nice and awesome! It was really fun watching my friends dance and do Taekwondo. There were also two YISS talent show performances that were really good. Yonsei clubs also did things like acapella group, jazz, and hip hop dance crew. We had a buffet-style dinner and it was just fun. Afterwards, my korean class met up and went to walk around to digest again before having chicken and beer. The food as always was good, and with a group of about ~10, nothing is ever pricey! I paid ~7. Then we headed to Karoake which was really fun. It was in Sinchon on top of Artbox called Luxurious. It was a really nice place. I had a lot of fun with them and they just really made my night. I have some beautiful singers in my class as well as good dancers. We felt more like friends than just classmates! We sang for two hours and the total was 50,000 won, but we each only paid 5,000 won. Amazing night!

Day#30: Friday was our day off, so we decided to head to Namsan tower. The day started late because we were all out late the night before. We looked around in Edae to wait for the others if they decided to come. We had brunch and waited until ~3:30. We headed to Myeongdong because it is the area where the cable cars were located. The shopping there in the morning is way better than at night because the people felt friendlier and there were more stalls present. Bought some stuff, and then headed to the cable cars. THIS DAY WAS SO HOT. I kept buying drinks and putting on sunscreen. Before that we also stopped by an SM Pop up store, which is like a store for SM Entertainment merchandise. lol, if you don’t know already, fandom in Korea is pretty crazy! We got up to Namsan first by a little free elevator thing to the cable cars and then went up for 9,000 won roundtrip I think. To go up to Namsan tower, it was also 9,ooo won. The amount of love locks there were crazy… There are funny stories about what if people break up though. Imagine seeing your ex write a new one with their new significant other, or yours reading an old one of your own. Anyways, I am waiting until the next time to do it. It’s weird doing it alone, but there are a ton of couples there. The site was beautiful and the cable car is basically one big cable car thats filled with people that goes up and down (only one). It is quite quick, but it is stuffy. The site was nice! and I heard to visit it at night, but it was good enough for me to see it in the morning. Afterwards, we met up with friends and then headed home.

Day#30: We visited the Gyeongbukgong and the Cheongyeyeon Palaces as well as the Jongmyo shrine. You see one, you basically see them all haha. But it was also really hot that day. Spent almost the whole day doing that. Not much to talk about, but we were able to take pictures freely. Afterwards, we headed to the first coffee prince cafe and I had a green tea latte. It was good, and the experience was fun. I saw my friends fan girl and we took pictures all around. I have watched the drama before, but never finished. Listening to my friends, if I ever have time, I may watch it again. At night, my friend did a very tiny photoshoot thing for this event at a store, and then we went to noraebang. Once again, super tiring.

Day#31: Today, we went to dongdaemun and looked around dooota. Spent a lot of our time doing this and just seeing the mall. Afterwards, me and a friend went to Edae. I bought some nice shirts for only ~5-8,000 won. And then group project, and now I am burnt out. I was very giggly today and just dumb,  but funny things kept happening. I am really tired right now, so I will end by blog here. I don’t want to leave so soon! I want to explain more stories, but somethings are only funny when they happen. Enjoy~

Check out my pictures on my flickr. Much more than you see here. My flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47230345@N04/

My pup and another one had its head on my lap!

Namsan Tower Locks

me and the gals at one of the palaces

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>