JoBro Joins Broadway for Fans in February

Nick Jonas, known as the lead singer and songwriter for the pop rock band, Jonas Brothers, has been recruited to be the new spokesperson for Kids’ Night on Broadway this coming February. Having experience in the Broadway scene (no pun intended) and being a favorite for young fans made him the perfect candidate for the job; which involves getting kids and adolescence (6-18 yr olds- yes, that includes us), alike, to come to Broadway shows during the dry season in February by being able to see shows for free with an adult who purchased a ticket. He will also be replacing Daniel Radcliffe’s role in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying in late January, which will also bring more audience members for that specific show.

What’s even more amazing, besides Nick Jonas (sorry for my fan-girl sappiness) and free tickets, is that most Broadway shows are participating in this event including the popular (and expensive) shows such as The Lion King, and Wicked. This seems really interesting and will probably really effective in their cause to get more people (with the target at kids) to attend more Broadway shows. I will definitely try to see Wicked during this time, which has been on my “Broadway” bucket list for a LONG time!

I recommend all of us take advantage of this amazing opportunity and be on the look-out for these deals early next year!

To see moreĀ Click here!

2 thoughts on “JoBro Joins Broadway for Fans in February

1. Sigh. Sorry, not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers. the song writing was weak, so was the musical performances. And I had to sit through an entire concert at the Izod Stadium a few years back. It is pretty much all sizzle and no steak, in my opinion. The group got a lot of mileage out of nothing but sizzle, so kudos to them for that. It will be interesting to see how Nick Jonas is received on Broadway. He is not untalented, so Broadway performance may be a better fit.