I love the lights

Hi, my name is Kenny Vu. I’ve been a native New Yorker for 18 years, and I love living in this city.

I don’t exactly have any hobbies. Instead, you can say that my hobby is trying new hobbies. Over the past years I found myself trying something new every few months. I found myself delving into several hobbies such as: digital art (Photoshop), building computers for myself and friends, playing guitar (bought an electric, ended up settling for acoustic), trying to learn piano and photography. Unfortunately, trying so many things means that I’m mediocre at everything (well, except tech) but I’m still happy I tried.

I’m a generally normal guy, somewhat passive, and when I speak to people I enjoy individual conversations compared to large gatherings. I like to explore the city with friends to find “chill” places. I like to make bad jokes. I like to listen to all kinds of music (maybe not country). I love looking for spots to see manhattan’s nighttime cityscape – I love the lights. Hope to get to know you all better!