9/1 Assignment

Art is any form of expression in which the artist seeks to tell a story or point of view. There can and should be several interpretations of the piece. We can find art in things big and small, simple and complicated. Art usually induces some sort of feeling onto those who view it and it spawns further ideas and discussion.
At first thought I would have said music is my favorite form of art. At the very least it is one of my favorites. But to pick a single form of art means that this form is unique from all the rest. Food and the culinary arts are wondrous. More so than any other kinds of art because this particular kind utilizes every human sense to stimulate. There is more depth and creativity in making something that pleases the eyes, nose and taste buds. The cold war as an incredible historical time period in which the media exploded, literature, movies, and music were all magnified and enhanced. It was a tertfying epoch to live in but nonetheless it was a very culturally stimulating moment in history.
I have never had any bad experiences with new technology but sometimes I just think its bound to happen. I often feel lost and although I am not a slow learner I need to be explained things therally.
My writing skills will forever be a work in progress. When I am genuinely interested in what I write, it comes effortlessly and with ease. In moments of lucidity I can write pieces that amaze me later. But other times my writng needs work. Like all things, I need inspiration.

This entry was posted in 9/1 Assignment. Bookmark the permalink.