*Insert Mundane Title Here*

0.   What does Art mean? Art is a form of self expression in which a person employs symbols, usually either visual or aural, to influence and evoke the audience’s aesthetic values and intellectual processes.
1.    What is your favorite art form? Music, particularly heavy metal and hard rock ranging from the 70s to the 90s.
2.    What is your favorite historical period? The American Civil War, which lasted from 1861 to 1865. What’s not to love about a time when United States Congressmen beat the living crap out of each other with canes?
3.    What is your academic/ non-academic strength? Politics and economics. I have a strong passion for individual liberty and decreasing government strangulation on both the economy and our individual lives.
4.    Do you feel comfortable with new technologies? Yes. Although I am wary of the communication revolution’s effect on personal relationships, I use this technology on a daily basis and am quite helpless without them, as is the case when my phone dies and I have no way of charging it.
5.    How would you rate your writing skills? I’d rate my writing skills as being quite sophisticated, although my verbal prowess varies with the area of writing. I most enjoy writing about politics from a strong ideological standpoint, rather than trying to subtly conceal my ideology as the New York Times attempts to do (and in my view fails miserably).

Ugh, finally figured out how to insert the image which previously did not meet the “security guidelines.” I guess the system thinks I’m gonna poison all of you with a virus. Makes me wanna change my answer to the question about new technologies, haha.

This entry was posted in 9/1 Assignment. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to *Insert Mundane Title Here*

1. oweinroth says:

Glad you are on board. As to the technology revolution, here is a book for you, if you have not yet read it:

“Here Comes Everybody – The power of Organizing Without Organizations” by Clay Shirky, Penguin books 2008