My first post

“God, I know we don’t talk much ! Although a lot of girls call out your name because of me… awesome!”
— Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother, Season 4, Not a Father’s Day

My guess is that, for now at least, until I tell everyone I know that I’m keeping a blog, if you happen to have come across this page and are reading this, at most there’s one of you, so welcome…

I have a serious paper due in nine hours, so I can’t have too much fun right now, but in the meantime, have a look around http://www.aldaily.com and http://www.xkcd.com. The former has links to lots of essays and articles and things, many (but not all) of which are dense, many of which are worthwhile; tha latter is a webcomic: I don’t get the computer-programming-related ones, but the rest are clever. Quite clever indeed.

Until later,

Willy Sudz

7 Responses to “My first post”

1.   soultest Says:

Hi Zeëv,

Loved your first post! Thanks for the great links, xkcd is…interesting. Well, I’m eagerly awaiting more–on whatever topic and in whatever language it may come… Meanwhile, I hope the paper turned out well. Have a great time in Israel!

2.   Justin Says:

long overdue!

3.   Grace Says:

Hello Jewish Bro,
    This is very cool, I guess it’s a requirement for your Crusades class to host a blog, but indeed I agree with Justin, I am surprised you have not started a blog at the moment when personal blogs become de rigueur…
    Hope you completed that serious paper, thanks for coming to my soiree last night, see you in the holy land (or in the airport?) and have fun digging for history.
    XOXO
    Grace

4.   Tova Says:

Barney Stinson blogs, its the cool thing to do.

5.   eli b. Says:

Finally! Can’t believe I missed this! …now I have to reboot mine

-e

6.   soultest Says:

Are you there, yet? What is the atmosphere like? Lots going on in some parts of Israel now…

7.   Jaime Weiss Says:

Hi Will,

Nice to hear of your adventures and can’t wait to read more.

Jaime