As I predicted yesterday, today was a really easy-going day. Frankly, I’m really glad that I haven’t had to hike around London for a couple days; I may not be “sick” anymore, but I certainly don’t feel completely well again. We talked about the cold-inducing Henry V this morning, which was really great, and in the afternoon we discussed The Tempest! I am exceedingly excited about going to Stratford on Thursday, and not just because The Tempest is one of my favorite works of Shakespeare. Getting to see the birthplace of Shakespeare is going to be one of the more amazing things I’ve done in my life, and I cannot wait to go to the church he’s buried in! I’m such a Shakespeare nerd…

I really don’t have all that much interesting stuff to say right about now; the day was calm, the discussion perfect for preparing to watch The Tempest, and the afternoon/early evening laid back. Yep, it was a pretty boring day, now that I think about it! Oh well. The next six days should make up for the drollness of this post, namely because I’ll be going to the Sherlock Holmes Museum, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and Paris during them. Yeah, now whose study abroad trip is boring? Anyway, I’m going to spend the rest of the night trying to get a little preliminary work done on my final essays, which I won’t be doing this weekend because of the whole Paris thing. After that, it’s bedtime to get the rest I need for a hectic almost week! So, for now, toodle-loo!