Epic New Years

Yesterday’s/today’s New Year’s celebration was quite epic to say the least. It was the first time I had ever celebrated New Year’s without my family, so it was sort of sad in the back of my head. But enjoying it with friends and wonderful Argentines out on in a Restaurant on a beach pier with perfect sweeping views of Mar del Plata and most importantly the fireworks made this New Years a very memorable and happy occasion. The food was impeccable ( lots of appetizers, salami and ham cooked inside of our chicken entree was interesting to eat), and the music was great to dance to. Not only was there spanish and american/english pop, but also “classics” ( depending on your definition I would suppose) such as “I Will Survive”, “Y.M.C.A”, that really brought together the older patrons, ourselves, the younger patrons, and even the waiters.

Happy 2011 once again!

El Resaurante- Where we Celebrated New Years. Tons of appetizers, great champagne, amazing people, great dancing, and celebrating with friends made this New Year's celebration a memorable one.

Mar del Plata at night

New Year's Party!

Published in: Uncategorized on January 1, 2011 at12:29 pm Comments (0)

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/agrentinastudyabroad/2011/01/01/epic-new-years/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.