Lots of courses end with a form the professor passes around, with a list of categories for you to fill in a bubble choice (Strongly Agree, Moderately Agree, Neither Agree nor Disagree, Moderately Disagree, Strongly Disagree) and evaluate the class.

Well, for your last reflection, it’s time to do some “evaluation-ing” Alternate Worlds style.  I’m not going to pass out bubble sheets, and I am going to have a forum topic where you can do this more privately and comprehensively.

But you remember that these reflections are public.  So what will you tell other people (not necessarily me, not necessarily your classmates) about this class? What’s the advertising (which doesn’t necessarily mean only positive) message you want to pass along?  You can write brochure copy, a better course description, a commercial (if we made this course cost extra, how would we get people to pay for it?), a slogan or jingle, or just a friendly letter to prospective students.  Or whatever makes sense.  Evaluate and advertise this course.