Dec 11 2009

Capture the Moment

Published by Jason Wat under ICP Exhibit

museum_landingLooking at all the photographs throughout the International Center of Photography, each one seemed to amaze me. One of the pictures that had caught my attention the most was when a lot of people were in the picture and all of them seemed to be doing something different. It was amazing how the photographer could capture such a moment. Even with so many different people, the photographer took a great picture as we get to observe how so many things go on at the same time. I also watched the video of guys that kept talking as they tried on new clothes. I thought this one was very interesting how each of them thought how important clothes and looks were to them. For them, it seems that brand names is the most important thing in their life. Throughout, there was a wide variety of photographs including weird, funny and meaningful ones.

2 Responses to “Capture the Moment”

1.   Aon 12 Dec 2009 at 2:02 pm

Was it a candid photo, or staged?

2.   solanaon 11 Dec 2009 at 11:51 pm

I also saw that picture of everyone looking everywhere but at you. It made me feel as though I didn’t count, like I was just a person in the background. This was surprising because most art work focuses on the audience and makes the viewer look like they are wanted there.