Important Announcements: Reminders & Possible Schedule Changes

Next Tuesday, October 22nd, Seminar 1 meets at its regular time but in the Lehman Art Gallery. Please be sure to be on time as we will be getting a tour of the “Morphology of the Print” exhibit.

On Wednesday, October 23rd, we will attend the theatre performance at 3:30 in Lehman’s Studio Theatre. You must arrive a few minutes before 3:30 to get decent seats, but more important, they’ll give your ticket to someone waiting if you’re not there at the latest 10 minutes before showtime. If you have a conflict for the Wednesday show, which runs without intermission for approximately 1 hour 45 minutes let me know on Tuesday. You can then attend an alternate performance as the show runs from Thursday through Sunday. But check the times: Thursday & Friday at 7:30 p.m. I’m not sure for Saturday and Sunday.

On Thursday, October 24th our class is  supposed to meet in the Costume Shop, at our regular time, but I am attempting to change the date to the following Tuesday, October 29th. I will let you know on Tuesday. If we change our Costume Shop visit, we will move the Walter Benjamin reading to October 31st.

And last, remember that we have the performance at the NY Philharmonic on Thursday, October 24th at 7:30.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.