Export as KML for Google Earth/Google MapsOpen standalone map in fullscreen modeCreate QR code image for standalone map in fullscreen modeExport as GeoJSONExport as GeoRSS
Gofman

loading map - please wait...

First Apartment (1998 - 2000): 40.607339, -73.943224
Current Home (2000-Present): 40.595983, -73.943117
Pocono Summer Home (2008 - Present): 41.282100, -75.485700
marker icon
Get directions Open standalone map in fullscreen mode Export as KML for Google Earth/Google Maps
First Apartment (1998 - 2000)

This was the first apartment my parents brought me to after I was born. I spent my first two years bouncing back and forth between this apartment and my grandparent's apartment in Brighton Beach. My parents say we didn't stay here long because the area didn't have any good schools, but I'm pretty it was because the area was known to be unsafe and my mom came home from work late. The one thing my parents do reminisce about when we see photos from these days is the amazing Italian Bakery that was right across the street from our building. The attached photo is the oldest photo I could find on google maps, dating October of 2017.

Nostrand Avenue New York, United States of America
marker icon
Current Home (2000-Present)

This is the house I've spent the last 17 years in. I moved in with my parents prior to the birth of my two younger siblings, and for 15 years the only moving I did was swapping bedrooms with my baby brothers. With three bedrooms in our second-floor apartment, there was always plenty of space for all of us. The summer before starting college, I secretly moved all of the contents of my bedroom into the basement, and now I share the space with the bugs that somehow find their way in.

marker icon
Pocono Summer Home (2008 - Present)

The best way to describe the Eagle Lake Community is as a magnificent trailer park. This is a place my family discovered while looking for somewhere to spend a weekend away at one summer when I was young. Camping was to difficult with a toddler, so their solution was first renting and then buying a small property with nothing more than a trailer and a few trees on it. The community itself has a massive lake at its center with two beaches, a double Olympic sized pool, an arcade, and my childhood favorite - golf carts anyone above the age of 13 could drive to get around.

Eagle Lake Drive Pennsylvania, United States of America