its an illusion

I was just looking at news headlines on Yahoo when I saw this slideshow of optical illusions. There about thirty, and almost every one of them is worth seeing. I think this one below is my favorite, because it must have been really freaky to stand there, and then look down at empty sky. My favorite part was seeing the illusions and trying to figure out what was going on. I think that in general, optical illusions are interesting because they make you think twice about believing everything your eyes tell you. Sometimes you see a friend doing something crazy, and after thinking about it for second you realize your perception is just skewed because you walked into something in the middle. Posting the link so everyone can check it out.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/optical-illusion-photography-slideshow/

4 thoughts on “its an illusion

1. Susan Pak

Wow! This is really cool and amazing! I wonder who made this and had this idea of making this in this area. It must’ve taken a lot of time and effort to cret this! While I explore the city, I will make sure to come here! It’s really beautiful and I feel peaceful just looking at it. This illusion is amazing. You just reminded why everyone wants to be in the city. Thank you for sharing!

2. Lisa Puran

This is probably one of the coolest posts on this page! I personally might even be scared to step on it because it looks so real and lifelike! Art truly is everywhere. I’d like to visit it though, even though it is located in London 🙁

3. Susan Pak

Oh, its in London! How disappointing. Thanks for the information Lisa! I thought it was in the city! I will make sure to visit there if I’m in London!

4. Nicholas Lee

Wow, that is crazy! Even though it’s just a drawing, I feel like I would still be hesitant of walking on that haha. The snow and the cliffs make it look like it’s something right out of the ice age. This is really amazing and I would love to see this in real life!