Night at the Museum

For me, the Brooklyn Museum was ok. I wasn’t bothered by anything(but there was this one statue..), however I didn’t get to see everything. The things I remember the most are the Egyptian exhibits, the rooms with the giant realistic charcoal drawings, and the Native American Life-and-Death exhibits.
In the Egypt rooms I wasn’t really able to pay attention to anything; I noticed how large the rooms were and it made the small artifacts seem even smaller. I knew I was looking at Significant Pieces of History but the environment just made them seem so insignificant.
On the other hand, I was really impressed by the charcoal drawings. I actually thought they were all photographs until I saw the bald eagle one all the way at the end of the exhibit; that was a big “wait.WHAT-” moment.
There was only one thing that I felt absolute disdain for in the museum. This one statue of a woman made out of metal. It had to be about 7 or 8 feet tall with the proportions of Jessica Rabbit, but extremely muscular. The shoulders and hips were like 3 feet across but the waist looked like it was 30 inches around. I just…do not understand. And I’m not sure I want to.