Allegory on Loneliness

My heart feels heavy, as though it was filled with stones. My journey upon this cold, icy mountain is a desolate one full of emptiness and desperation. For miles, it is only me who is trudging up this giant and I wonder how long can I go on? Without hearing the laughter or woes of another. I continue my journey and wonder still: How deserted can this mountain be? How have I become this way? When I finally reach the top, I turn and find no one for I share this joy with only myself. As I sit and look beyond the mountain I see nothing, just a life of solitude, no one to share my happiness with and I begin to shiver for the air here is frigid and biting, two feelings all too familiar on this empty mountain. Dark clouds begin to overtake the sky and I feel frightened and begin to scream, but no one comes. I keep screaming until my voice becomes raspy and it begins to rain, lightly at first and then it intensifies all of a sudden and it never stops- it never truly does stop.