You’ll never cease to amaze me.

On my way to college -Main Street.

“So, that’s three exams in total, one book to read, and four writing assignments.  Well, I’m almost done with reading the book, but oh…I still need to write my thoughts about it. I’ll try fitting that in after my Bio studying today…Am I getting late?”

*Looks up, checks watch, looks around*

Outside the bus window, frozen in the sky lies the most beautiful rainbow I’ve ever seen.

Time can fly and the errands can build up. College can crawl in your brain and screw your nerves up.  The trees, the streets, and the skies all really stay the same. Amidst our worries, we all become blind to the beauty around us. We should really start appreciating nature, because it is one thing that never ceases to truly amaze you.

This entry was posted in Aisha Ali, Photojournal. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to You’ll never cease to amaze me.

1. eevangelou says:

PLEASEEEE tell me there’s a larger version! New web banner is in order.

2. aisha says:

Its not very large horizontally. Vertically, it had some stores under it that I cropped out :/

3. eevangelou says:

That’s a shame 🙁
    It’s such a nice photo though 😀

4. mhealey says:

I think we could make it work. A very beautiful and lucky spontaneous image.

5. I hate to crop the second rainbow or the tree, so I distorted it to fit the 940*198 proportion. Let me know if you want to display it in a different way!