**Post Update- Waseem

After reflecting on my last post, I feel compelled to willingly offer some (hopefully not too long) elaboration on some points that I made, particularly at the beginning of the piece. I want to clarify my intent of the piece to serve as an evaluation of my feelings, and not a judgement in any way, shape, or form any person in the class. I also did intend to attack any person’s moral code- or assume anyone is of lower moral character for liking any film. I simply have to say the definiton of  morality is subjective, and depending where you are in the world, will differ significantly. True to the diversity of New York, I hold more than one standard, and depending on the situation will choose to view a piece, situation, action, or proposal through one or both.

I recognize that my writing is sharp, and more than anything, I feel that it stems from a deep concern I have over the issues I speak about. I certainly don’t intend my writing for the faint-hearted (and before saying/writing anything I keep my audience in mind), and hope that it allows anyone reading it to self-reflect deeply about the issue presented even if it may seem “harsh” upon first sight. Having said that, I sincerely apologize if the piece offended anyone due to its rather harsh tone/ word choice, and reiterate that it was not written as a personal attack towards anyone.