Historical Welcome Page Letters

Old Letter from July 2023:

Hi there! If we’ve never met, let’s get acquainted. About me: I love dancing tango, hugging trees, drinking herbal tea, and moving through lands of wonders wild and new. Your turn, what are some fun facts about you? 

I’m glad that you’re here, whether you’ve stumbled upon, or purposely found this cabinet of curiosities of a website! Now, since you’re reading this, I’ll answer a few questions you might be wondering:

How do you pronounce H-DashN Arquitectures & Com-pany?

It can be pronounced simply as Dashing Arquitectures, skipping over the H at the beginning.

Is H-DashN Arquitectures & Com-pany a real company?

YES IT IS!  H-DashN Arquitectures & Com-pany is 1) A museum of ideas and 2) A new book publishing company focused on themes of creativity, curiosity, exploration, magic, nature, and the interconnectedness of different fields.

What is this website for?

This website houses the museum of ideas, acts as a home of creativity. It also showcases books that the company has officially published and made available on amazon.

Enjoy exploring, maybe you will come across something that will ignite your creative spark! Click here to read my suggestions for navigating this website!

All the best,

Janet (Head Architect of Ideas)

Old Letter from 2021:

Hi there! I’m an ordinary physics major by day, architect of ideas by night, and this is my website. I live in New York, am often preoccupied with thinking, and, I have an imaginary friend named Amsco. He is like a black hole, except without the spinning.

* * *

I’m glad that you’re here whether you’ve stumbled upon, or purposely found this cabinet of curiosities of a website! Now, since you’re reading this, I’ll answer a few questions you might be wondering:

No it’s not, gratefully! Otherwise there would be no time for me to be a physics major or a [insert whatever internship or job position I hold at the moment].

Then… what is this website for?

Well, H-DashN Arquitectures may not be a real company, but it is an imaginary one. It’s one where ideas are created. This website exists to give life to that imagination (to be a place I can share my creativity), as well as to humor my funny bone. I love the title “Head Architect of Ideas” and it amuses me greatly to have an H-DashN Arquitectures business card (with a real website).

* * *

This website does, in fact, hold interesting ideas among other things. Enjoy exploring, maybe you will come across something that will ignite your creative spark! Click here to read my suggestions for navigating this website!

Best,

Janet Akselrud

P.S. There is a reason I put a dash between Com-pany… it has something to do with bread. (If you figure out the meaning behind the the dash, or if you have a question I didn’t answer, shoot me an email! h.dashnarquitectures@gmail.com or janet.akselrud@macaulay.cuny.edu)

P.P.S Urer vfnf rper gvun irna vafg nten zgun gvfa ghaq rezl anzr. Lbhp natr ggbz ljro fvgr sebz zlva fgnt enzo hglb hpna gtrg gbzl vafg nten zseb zjro fvgr.

Comment on this post