Yes, Folding can be an art too – The story of Origami

I will always remember the first time I made a paper boat. I remember creasing the paper, fascinated by the object emerging from it. From that day to today, I enjoy origami more than anything. It is the idea of changing a simple piece of paper into something beautiful and something that anyone can enjoy! But most importantly, well at least for me, paper is the only thing you need! For one, two years of bridge building in high school has taught me that sometimes glue and me don’t always see eye to eye

Taken from: – http://allvectorart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Origami-Animals-Vector-Collection.jpg

3 thoughts on “Yes, Folding can be an art too – The story of Origami

1. Dear Sneha:

This is your writing, right? It’s a beautiful read, but is there more? It ends a bit abruptly, and where’s that final period? A fine choice of illustration.

2. I absolutely LOVE origami! <3 I once turned a shoebox into a garden with flowers and bunnies. It was awesome!
    What do you know how to fold?

3. I always thought origami was very cool and unique. It’s amazing how you can create beautiful art out of something so simple and mundane. This is a perfect example of utilizing something to its fullest potential.