Patricia Paredes (in the Southern hemisphere)

Hi, my name is Patricia Paredes and I am an English LLC major. I am mulling over several different career options such as advertising and editing but I definitely look forward to internships before deciding anything definitive. I love to travel! I just recently came back from Ecuador (but not the Galapagos like Shanna and Noa), actually somewhere in the Sierra (which is the mountainous region). However, I did travel to the Oriente (jungle region) and Costa (shoreline). Now, I just need to travel to the last region, which judging from Shanna’s posts, was amazing. I enjoy reading, and am developing my interests on the side–ie I was watching the Superbowl commercials and pinpointing some advertising strategies that they used. Sometimes, when I have free time, I like to create normal and bizarre commercials and short stories. Plus, I am soon going to buy an Instant Immersion in French software to prepare for my study abroad in France (hope I get in, first!). I’m hoping to incorporate foreign languages into the career I end up choosing-perhaps international advertising. We’ll see.