Tanvir Islam

Heyooo!

As you can tell from the title my name is Tanvir Islam and as you can tell from the course site, I am a student at Macaualy CCNY. Perhaps what you cant tell about me is that I literally lived in 3 cities throughout my life. Originally Born and raised in Brooklyn, I abruptly left the comfort of Chruch Ave for the bucholic landscape of Eggharbor, New Jersey only to rush back to the city and eventually live in Queens.

If we were to be named by our passions, my name would have been Soccer Soccer Soccer. Its not like I dont have any other passions in life, but its just something that I enjoy greatly. Needless to say, its also one of the things in life that brings me pleasure under mountains of stress.

I am currently a pre-med student majoring in International Studies and I am greatly fascinated by subjects relating to global health. I aspire to one day be a doctor and own a private practice in a fast paced but yet serene environment, probably somewhere like New York. Until then, I am greatly interested in Professor Rosenblum’s Macaulay Class and I am excited to learn about my city.