The Highline: A home to nature, the buildings that make the Highline more than just nature, and a short description of the Highline

The pictures with all the buildings shows off the stylish architecture of NYC. It’s cool to see the sleek designs that I can’t even dream of becoming a reality. The Highline is suppose to be taken down but it looks better when surrounded by the fascinating architecture. The other quartet of pictures represents how the Highline tries to conserve nature. The “Protect the Plants. Stay on the Path” sign encourages visitors to keep the vibrant nature alive. The sight of a wealth of flower is pleasing to the eye, and the color brings a sense of liveliness to the Highline. The glass mosaic is recycled from the old train’s glass windows that use to run on the tracks of the Highline. By preserving and recycling, the Highline is promoting people to be more eco-friendly by being a great example.  The last picture is what I crafted. I took pictures of text that gives a short description and history of the Highline. I took, what I felt is, the most important words from the texts and meshed it together.