Overall I really liked this module. I have always been fascinated by the idea of time travel as a kid and that fascination still stands strong today. Also Terminator 2 has always been one of my favorite movies as a kid because I feel like as a child you relate John and his childish antics. Also the T-800 is a complete badass and the action and the excitement overall just make for a really great and enjoyable movie. I also feel like this movie is the high point of the terminator franchise as after this the movie plots really get complicated with the timeline and gets confusing after a while. It may be SF but there is very little explanation on how time travel is possible and how the time-stream actually changes. All we are given is cause and effect of a character’s actions and I feel that unlike a book, this strategy works better for a movie cause more attention is given to characters and plot instead of the audience spending time thinking about the technicalities of how time travel works. I really also liked Sound of Thunder and the descriptiveness of the story itself. The author does a really good job of allowing the audience to accurately envision themselves in the past with the dinosaurs and simulate the thrill and fear of seeing a Tyrannosaurus Rex up close. It’s something that I’m sure is difficult to do with just a bunch of words on paper but I really felt as though I could envision the scene of the past well through reading the story. This story like Terminator 2 doesn’t focus of the technicality of how to travel back in time but is more centered around the effects of altering the past on the future. I was wondering at first why the president was mentioned at first in the beginning of the story but eventually I figured out around the time the man stepped off the path that the future was going to be altered. It’s a nice twist that not only adds the concept of grand consequence in messing with the timeline but also adds personal consequence because the new president was initially hated by the man that walked off the path and he was glad that he lost the election pre-time travel. In the end I’m not really sure which consequence he was more sad about but it didn’t really matter as he was going to die either way for his actions. I think both T2 and this short story are two of my favorite pieces we’ve studied so far and the concept of the consequences of time travel is a central theme in both.