Hi I’m Ken, and Excited to Meet You All

My name is Kenneth but you can call me any form of Kenneth, Ken, Kenny, and if you really want to be more creative I’m open to ideas. I am from a town on Long Island known as Farmingdale. I personally love traveling and meeting new and exciting people. My hobbies are long ranging but my favorites would probably have to be Rock Climbing, Hiking and Frisbee.

Rock Climbing

Rock Climbing

Hiking

Hiking

FrisbeeFrisbee

Frisbee is really fun and can be exciting to watch also! Look at this clip and try to tell me this isn’t intense

I plan on majoring in Accounting and want to double major with economics on the side but have been told on multiple occasions its close to impossible. I am still going to try though. I want to major in accounting because I love money and have a knack for numbers. I think it really is beautiful the way a company can be broken up in numbers and simplified so that it is measurable. I also want to own my own business, (probably a financial consulting firm or something not sure yet) and accounting is a great way to learn the inner workings of a business.

I also love talking about the economy and stock market so if you are ever interested in having a discussion about either, don’t hesitate to start talking to me about it, I can go on for days about the stock market!

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Hi I’m Ken, and Excited to Meet You All — 1 Comment