Read about Diana!

Hey guys my name is Diana Perlov and I’m from Brooklyn. I’ve lived in Brooklyn my whole life, but I was born in Ukraine. When I was just 11 months old my dad won the Green Card Lottery and that’s how my parents and I ended up in America so it was basically pure luck. One of my first experiences in Brooklyn was attending a local dance studio when I was 3 years old and since then I haven’t stopped dancing. I’ve trained in all types of dance, but I’ve focused on ballet and modern.  I’ve also had the opportunity to perform all over the city and some of the highlights have been performing at Madison Square Garden at a New York Liberty game and performing at my graduation at the David Koch theater in Lincoln Center. So it probably doesn’t come as a surprise that I went to LaGuardia Performing Arts School the last 4 years and majored in dance. At Baruch, I hope to integrate my creative background into the business world. I plan on becoming a marketing major with a minor in corporate communications, because I want to work in the public relations field although that may always change. But my dream job would be working for a celebrity, such as Beyoncé or Madonna (whom I’ve actually met), but we’ll see what happens!

Performing at MSG

Performing at MSG

I’m very into astrology and my zodiac sign is Cancer, which I find very fitting. I’m also an only child and have a 2 year old dog named Liza. She is half beagle half Jack Russell, and is potentially the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, but you can judge for yourself.

Liza's 2nd Birthday

Liza’s 2nd Birthday

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I love travelling. I’ve travelled domestically to California and Florida to name a few and internationally to Cancun, London, Paris, Canada, and Ukraine. This list will definitely expand over the next few years and I hope to study abroad in Australia.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I definitely look forward to getting to know everyone!