Introduction: Michael Goldberg

Hey guys!  My name is Michael Goldberg and I was born in Wynnewood, PA, but I currently reside in Woodmere, NY.  I am extremely excited for these upcoming years as we try new things, develop our interests, and pursue our passions.

My favorite activities include basketball, tennis, skiing, and golf.  I also really enjoy going to concerts and comedy clubs. Skip here to the 1:42 mark to see my friends and I on stage at a Matisyahu show, which was absolutely crazy!

My favorite comedian, Anthony Jeselnik

My favorite comedian, Anthony Jeselnik

My basketball idol, Kevin Durant

My basketball idol, Kevin Durant

In high school I was captain of the varsity basketball team and asst. captain of the mock trial team.  I was also a member of the sushi club and chess team.

The team after winning a tournament.  I was MVP.  Notice I'm holding a significantly bigger trophy than my teammates.  Sorry for that gross display of arrogance, I limited it to the caption.

The team after winning a tournament.

I also spent a year abroad studying in Israel, which was one of the most rewarding and fun experiences I’ve ever had.  I am looking forward to sharing amazing times with the Macaulay class of 2017!