Hi Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany Chan and I am from Queens, New York. I went to Townsend Harris High School and I was a pretty big nerd. I was on the Regional and State Science Olympiad Teams for three years, competing in earth science events and forensics (my favorite event). All throughout high school, I thought I would major in Chemical Engineering, but I now plan on majoring in Finance.

My SciOly nerds and I at this year’s state competition!

Some of my hobbies include dancing, singing, choreographing, eating, and napping on my couch. I also love watching shows like NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Law & Order: SVU. On Saturdays, I train in Chinese dance, ballroom, and ballet for about nine hours, so I guess it balances out all the calories I gain from my constant snacking. This fall, I will be starting my first job as a dance teacher at the New York Chinese Cultural Center.

My experiences as a performer have probably been my most exciting and rewarding experiences. I’ve performed all over the tri-state area and on television, in venues including Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden (Knicks halftime show), Lincoln Center, and in an episode of the PBS Kids series “Angelina Ballerina”.

My dance buddies and I. We've been dancing together for about 10 years.

My dance buddies and I. We’ve been dancing together for about 10 years.

Some other things to know about me are that I hate reading, I have a huge fear of public speaking, and I love shopping and hanging out with friends. Anyways, that’s pretty much all I have to say about myself. I’m really shy, but I promise that once you get to know me, you’ll see that I’m super crazy. I can’t wait to meet all of you!