Christine’s and Emily’s Creative Project — 6 Comments

1. Loved the filming and editing, especially all the effects/blurs. I also liked the song choices and you send a strong message. Great job!

• Wow the video seemed to be really upbeat in the beginning with everyone smiling and the girlish pop music going on in the background. Then it got really depressing really quickly. I liked the way that it seemed to parallel the sudden change in Gregor’s life when he went from a workaholic to a giant cockroach. I Also felt you guys did a great job of the transformation with the shaky camera!! Great job guys!

2. I really enjoyed this one because of the acting and obvious effort put into it. It seemed believable. The food made me hungry. Was that the restaurant from Seinfeld? Nice touch with the music. Most of all, as a student also interested in Biology, I liked the fact that you used a medical disorder in your video. It was also very eye-opening (no pun intended) I think that it could really have an effect on the viewers and their appreciation for the little things in life. Go Baruch Bio Students!

3. I really enjoyed this because it reminded me of a book I read. In it, the characters also go blind. I recently went to an exhibit where they showcased what it is like to be blind, and it truly was difficult to get around without your sense of sight.

4. I loved your great choice of music and effects! The fading in particular was really helpful because the audience could see the world through the main character’s eyes.

5. This video was a complete plot twist! I did not see that coming at all, it was such a creative idea. Someone else mentioned that it was similar to how quickly Gregor’s change to a cockroach was and I agree. Your acting and idea was great, I really liked this video. Not to mention it sends the message that we all need to be more appreciative of things like eyesight that we take for granted