Creative Project #1! — 10 Comments

1. The song fits very well. What’s the name of it?
    Also, how did you do that transparent effect with the flower over the video? It looks awesome.

2. The song really shows the creepiness of the video! I like how you guys showed the change of the flower. And ended with “To Decide”

3. Beautiful scenery and flowers ! I agree with JJ and Tina the song really fits there. The transformation of the flower over time was clever too

4. Excellent effects and great use of imovie (split screen and background/foreground image etc.) I was a little confused with what the video was trying to convey. I know its supposed to be a metamorphosis, but what happened with the flower? Nice scenery and filming.

5. I love the flower background effects and the split screens. The scenery and the changing of the flowers were also nice touches. Like Ralph, I am having a hard time understanding what message was brought from the video. I guess something to do with decisions, but how was that connected with the flowers? Did the color changes of the flowers have to do with it? Anyway, I loved how the song fit perfectly into the ending with the “to decide” texts.

6. The ending was remarkable! I like how you made the words appear as the singer sang them. I also really liked how you made the flowers transparent. I have no idea how you did that.

7. Having faded still images layered over video is cool to see. I like your interpretation of Kafka’s work because it reflects some of your personality. Love it!