Creative Project — 5 Comments

1. Wow, your video turned out to be really good! It was awesome taking part in your video. The effects you used especially the fast forwarding between us talking and how to flashed back and forth between before and after instead of one linear line of events from before to after.

2. That was pretty good! I loved the constant back and forth switches between enjoying food and trying to control one’s diet. And the fast forwarding made the video move along nicely.

3. I really liked that!! The way that you told the story was great, I liked how you kept flashing back to when she actually ate food and was happy compared to how she doesn’t eat food now and she’s miserable. The music matched the video so well and the editing was nice (especially the fast forwarding).

4. That was so sad, seeing and how the main character was calorie-counting and shaming her own body shape, especially when juxtaposed with how happy the main character was when she wasn’t judging herself by her weight. You guys did a really great job of showing body positivity–that you can’t be happy if you’re constantly shaming yourself for not being skinny enough. Your editing was really smooth, and I was focused on the story the whole time, which means you made it look really easy and your story was captivating. I loved it.

5. This really caught my attention, because there are so many people out there with very similar problems. Unfortunately, people very often overlook that those models do not eat properly, and that they use photoshop for advertisements.