Sexy Chicas XOXO shout out art

Our New York City Tourist Guide

Falling for Dance

November28

On September 30, 2010 I went with my class to see the Fall for dance recital and it honestly had the capability to produce a system of dance that became an intensive expression of mood and reflected many degrees of professionalism. The dance itself became captivating with the tap dancing. The passion felt by the dancers was truly remarkable and through multiple steps it seemed as if the dancers were able to tell a story about their culture the air seemed sweet with curiosity and made it seem as if the dance itself reflected the hectic lives of every day people the last performance reflected the many decisions to sway the art of dance from the most basic movements that resonated the airy gloom of people to the more profound such as the high kicks that created a motive of truly engulfing people into a system of unheard of spectacular stories.

The magic felt by the performance was based on the several flavors of dance that was apparent in the recital. The beauty was as if these different companies were battling to get the hearts of the audience. From an aesthetic view it was obvious that the first company was incredible in their regards of connecting with the audience, I for one understood that such a gift of tap dancing gave us real understanding of the heritage the audience began to recognize the Hispanic notion of dance.

The second performance which although was very physically amazing the ballet dancers had produced feats that were incredible there was no way to pick apart the dance with out understanding the very strenuous task of puting ur leg over your head. However I felt that the basic message of the dance was lost since there was no way to pin point the reason for such dazzling moves. One thong that it signified was the extent of human maneuverability and flexibility.

The third performance was expressing a story basically a grandfather talking about his grandchildren and the so many things that went with creating such a system of story telling although the dancers themselves lacked the same degree of flexibility as the ballet dancers.

The fourth dance I felt although was long had regarded the several moves that allows for people to understand the differences between lifestyles. I understood the many takes of this dance and it largely allowed people to discuss the many takes on the story. I personally enjoyed the chasing because although it is very basic it truly showed a great assessment of abstract dance.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: