Sexy Chicas XOXO shout out art

Our New York City Tourist Guide

Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop!

December5

Address: 129 Rivington Street
Phone Number: 2129821690
Directions: Take the F or M train to Delancey Street, take the J train to Essex Street. When you get off the train on Delancey, walk down Essex street until you hit Rivington. At Rivington, make a right. Please be careful, this venue is tiny- you might miss it!
Hours of Operation: 12pm to 10pm

Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop is definitely a food venue to check out if you are in the Lower East Side. This shop is located on the corner of Rivington Street. I first ate at this venue unexpectedly. A friend of mine was staying at my house for a couple of days and during the day we would walk around my neighborhood and look for things to do. This is oftentimes when you find the best things because someone who is not familiar with the neighborhood is able to notice things better. My friend and I were walking down Rivington and she spotted this Tiny Shop. I had never even noticed it before (that’s how small it is!). We decided to give it a try- I have been hooked ever since. This shop sells mainly sandwiches and salads. I really love their Caesar salad, their Romaine lettuce is always fresh and crispy. Another one of my favorites is called the Southwestern Chicken. It has crispy chicken cutlet, bacon, tangy barberque sauce, melted cheddar, and onions. It is supposed to come on toasted sesame semolina, however, I prefer their 7-grain hero. They also have the option to create your own sandwich which is something that not many restaurants offer. Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop has both take-out and a seating area. The price of the food is extremely affordable. This is a good place to go if you want to eat out, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money, you can’t go wrong; nothing on the menu costs more than ten dollars. This place may be tiny, but I assure you they have a giant taste.

Check out their menu: http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/tinys-giant-sandwich-shop/menu

No Comments to

“Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop!”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Two Way Radio Twin Pack - Andy Glover – “Two Way Monologue” (Sondre Lerche cover)

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: