Sexy Chicas XOXO shout out art

Our New York City Tourist Guide

Let’s Go Vintage!

December7

Stray Vintage & More is a little shop in the neighborhood that is filled with great selections, some of them vintage and some of them unique, made by local artists. One day I was walking around Skillman Avenue, never expecting this kind of shop since it’s rather a boring part of the neighborhood. However, as I was walking by, I noticed a little entrance next to the church and I decided to check it out.

It was like entering a new wonderland. There were all kinds of things – candles, jewelry, furniture, purses, frames… you just name it. The owners were friendly young couple, and I have to admit that they had a quiet good taste. They had a variety of selection so that any range of people could enjoy. There were just so many things in the store! It’s a perfect place for unique presents. Most of them were reasonably priced, even though I personally found some of them over-priced.

(vintage gooseneck lamp / photo by Howley K.)

(owl plaques / photo by Howley K.)

These are just some of the selections. There are a whole lot more, and the best part is that the owners didn’t mind window shopping AT ALL. You are not pressured to buy anything, so don’t hesitate visiting. Go, take your time, and find hidden treasures!

Address: 4809 Skillman Ave., Sunnyside NY 11104
Nearest Transit: 7 train – 52nd St.
Contact Information: (718) 779-7795
Website: http://strayvintage.blogspot.com

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: