Sexy Chicas XOXO shout out art

Our New York City Tourist Guide

The Best Donut in Queens

December7

Alpha Donuts is a common diner place, but as you can see in the name they are famous for their delicious donuts! This place was ranked as a top 11 in “New York’s Best Donuts” by Gridskipper, along with the famous Buchon Bakery and Balthazar.

At 11 p.m., I was craving for donuts. I just arrived in New York and didn’t know much about neighborhood. With the help of the internet, I found out that there were two 24-hours Dunkin Donuts in my neighborhood, but what caught my eye was Alpha Donuts. A top donut place in NYC? In MY neighborhood? I just had to go for it. Thank God they were open 24-hours.

As I entered the door, an old man was standing in front of the counter. He didn’t look quite friendly, but let’s face the fact: it was almost 12 o’ clock and maybe the guy needed some sleep. They had classic, old-fashioned donuts like Boston Creme, sugar-raised, and apple crumbs. I ordered one chocolate glazed and one with chocolate and frosted sugar . When I got the donuts in my hand, I was surprised at their size. They were 2 times bigger than those mass-produced Dunkins.

I came back home and tasted the donuts. It was heaven. They were so delicious! I think they are much better than other donut places. If you want to grab a fresh and warm donut that come right out of the oven, visit around 3-4 p.m. because that’s when they bake their donuts.

Address: 45-16 Queens Blvd., Sunnyside, NY 11104
Nearest Transit: 7 train – 46th St.
Price: Around $1 per one donut, but it becomes cheaper when you buy more

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: