Sexy Chicas XOXO shout out art

Our New York City Tourist Guide

Battle of Karbala.

December8

This was probably one of the coolest exhibits.  Listening to the ‘chanting’ was definitely a different experience, but one worthwhile.  This picture along with the audio was made to remember Imam Husayn, who was the grandson of Mohammed the Prophet.  This shows the battle where Imam Husayn was killed by the forces of the Umayyad.  This picture also shows the battle between the Sunni and Shi’a, a conflict that still occurs now.  I found that extremely interesting because of how long a conflict could last.

What I really liked about this this was just how much was going on in this picture.  In one part of it, there is a whole group of people praying, while in another scene, an offering was taking place.  To me, this represented how at this time, everything was in a chaos, and that you could not capture it all in one picture, rather with little bits of each event.  In addition, having something visible while listening to it just made the feeling of fighting more intense, especially since it was a different language.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: