The Wedding Dinner

The restaurant was filled with many decorations. There were gold and white balloons, napkins, table clothes, banners, and many other things. Among  the many decorations was a big white banner saying, Congratulations ­­­Wayne and Elena. The restaurant was filled with joy and excitement for the newlyweds. As the all the guests finally got seated, the lights dimmed and the hostess started to call out the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. The bridesmaids were all wearing different white dresses but the styles were similar while the groomsmen wore matching black tuxes. She finally announced the bride and the groom. The groom was wearing a finer black tux while the bride was wearing an amazing white wedding gown. The married couple looked so happy.

It was then time for the feast. The waiters brought out the food, dish after dish. It looked like it was never going to end. We had fine fish, scrumptious shrimps, a variety of vegetables, savory soup, superb steaks, luscious lobsters, and delightful desserts. It was all so mouthwatering and delicious. The wedding was a great success. The place looked beautiful, the food was marvelous, and the married couple was as happy as they can be.

1 Tiffany Wong { 11.18.09 at 12:53 am }

I love how half of this podcast was about the food.

2 ploew { 11.18.09 at 1:13 am }

This sounds like a Chinese wedding feast! The way you described the food makes my mouth water too! Steak and lobster =)

3 Ariella Levian { 11.18.09 at 1:37 am }

This podcast just made me really hungry and really in the mood to go to a wedding! Well done, it was very classy and elegant.

4 Jessica Lam { 11.18.09 at 11:01 pm }

The pictures you put for your podcast looks so good!!! I want to try all of it. I am happy for the newly wed couples too :). I really liked the background music. It’s so peaceful and nice, and fits the wedding theme.