Northwestern Deeva’s Sue Chuang Interview

Sue Chuang has experience as a Chinese dancer and cheerleader, and has now taken on a new challenge. Indian Fusion. This is her experience at the Manhattan Project Dance compeition, which took place at Baruch Mason Hall, between Boston University Chankaar, Penn State Jadhoom, Northwestern Deeva, Drexel Jhalak Khatra, The College of New Jersey Saathiya, Carnegie Mellon Tanah, and Delaware Kamaal. Congratulations to team Deeva which took second place.

1 Zoe Sheehan Saldana { 12.02.09 at 1:55 pm }

Really nifty use of technology to record your interview long-distance. If you ever do something like this again, you might ask your subject to point a light at her face so you could see her better.

2 ploew { 12.03.09 at 1:29 am }

Wow Juan! I really liked the dance at the beginning especially because it really talks about the Indian Fusion. Great use of video chatting to communicate and to interview!

3 Tiffany Wong { 12.03.09 at 11:42 pm }

That dance is so amazing! Congrats to them getting second place! Good job at putting the whole video together – I like how you started it with the beginning of the dance, and ended it with the closing of the dance.

4 Juan Mendez { 12.04.09 at 5:11 am }

I apologize for the lighting, and thanks for the comments. I’m so proud of Sue!

5 sjiang { 12.04.09 at 3:31 pm }

The dances are amazing!!!!! I love it! I wish I was there to enjoy this.