LION KING ON BROADWAY!

1 ploew { 12.03.09 at 11:55 am }

I love the Lion King. Having watched Lion King 1 and Lion King 2 as a kid, I love and grew up with all the characters! I have never saw Lion King on Broadway but I hope to one day! Also, some of your pictures were from the Smithsonian Museum which I did for one of my blurbs!

2 Joseph Han { 12.04.09 at 2:07 am }

Lion King if definitely one of my favorite Disney cartoons and Broadway. The Broadway was really something I would’ve never imagined. The tickets were expensive but it was worth every penny. It had one of the most if not the most beautiful sets and costumes of all the Broadways I have seen. I

3 Juan Mendez { 12.04.09 at 5:10 am }

I definitely have to go see Lion King on Broadway now. Thanks for a great review, and I also love the song you end with. Hakuna Matata!

4 sjiang { 12.04.09 at 3:21 pm }

I love how you put cartoon pictures of the characters and the pictures of actors on broadways one after another so compare their appearances. This definitely helped because otherwise I would have had a hard time telling who’s who. I agree with Juan, LOVE the music <3.

5 Tiffany Wong { 12.05.09 at 3:14 pm }

Lion King is one of my favorite Disney films! I am dying to go watch it on Broadway, especially after this review. I like how you compared the characters in the cartoon with the characters on Broadway in the beginning.

6 Anna-Sofiya Lupolover { 12.06.09 at 7:32 pm }

I haven’t seen the show on Broadway, but I absolutely loved the cartoons as a child. Along with the opera of Hansel and Gretel, another child favorite of mine, this is going on my to see list.

7 Adam Hashemi { 12.06.09 at 10:14 pm }

i watched the Lion King maybe 1000 times as a kid and have always wanted to see it on broadway. Now I’m convinced that I must see it as soon as possible with my brother and sister

8 Paula Danielle { 12.16.09 at 1:47 pm }

This is definitely one of those fantastic musicals that seems like not only absolutely acrobatic and impressive, but also very poignant because it’s based on the story that we all watched so much as a child! 🙂