Sing Interview

By: Sarah Hussain, Masha Kamenetskaya, and Ariella Levian

1 Tiffany Wong { 12.08.09 at 8:19 pm }

I remember watching SING every year at my high school. It truly is a marvelous production. I can only imagine the amount of responsibility she has on her back while everything was being put together. I find it really admirable that she is so well-rounded, being a director, a performer, and a student. Even though she mentioned many tough times, I’m glad everything came together nicely in the end, and they were able to enjoy one last performance before they graduate.

2 ploew { 12.08.09 at 8:55 pm }

Wow! First off, I love your introduction. Secondly, all my high school friends in NY talked about SING and were so overjoyed and excited about it. Meanwhile, I was sitting in New Jersey wondering what the hype was all about! Just recently, all my friends’ statuses on FaceBook were “Senior Fresh 2010.” Hopefully next year I can see this wonderful production on my own. By the way, that girl in your video must be very talented to direct at such a young age on top of school work!

3 Angela Wu { 12.09.09 at 12:31 pm }

Sing is amazing! I remember watching my school’s production of sing. She must be amazing if she can balance sing and schoolwork at the same time!

4 wilsonjiang { 12.15.09 at 9:32 pm }

I was in the SING! production for my junior and senior year and they were very great experiences for me even though there was a lot of time and hard work put into it. It also required dedication and it was certainly not easy putting the whole thing together, but seeing the huge success in the end was well worth it.

5 Juan Mendez { 12.18.09 at 6:46 pm }

SENIOR SENIOR SING!!!! SENIOR SENIOR SING!! I <3 Sing to the fullest <3 that is possible. This video brought back so many memories of when I myself directed step. It was, CRAZY!! and Stressful!! Sat's, school work, choreographing, keeping everyone in check (Wilson wasn't always on time -.-), and then putting it together with other directors. It wasn't all fun, but I still would not change anything about the entire experience. If anything, I regret not being a part of Sing! my freshman year. Great video!! Thanks for bringing back some nice memories!!