Cherish Every Moment…creative work 4(podcast)

1 ploew { 12.16.09 at 11:59 pm }

Linda, your final video was amazing!!!! I loved how you incorporated part of the poem, your singing and your previous works! I really enjoyed working with you on our third creative work and you are really talented. Well, our calculus final is tomorrow and hopefully we focus! I am blogging because it is a nice break from studying intensely! Good luck and great job on this video =)

2 Juan Mendez { 12.17.09 at 1:51 pm }

I really like how you put the lyrics and photos together in the movie, it works out so well, and obviously your singing is more than amazing. I feel like the short clip of you getting ice cream brings your entire piece together. I don’t mean to downgrade any of your work, but I just see you having a great time, with a great smile, and it really makes me want to cherish every moment. Thanks.

3 Tiffany Wong { 12.17.09 at 8:40 pm }

I feel like your creative works always leave me speechless. I watched your video three times, and yet it stuns me every time. It made me think about all the good moments I’ve experienced throughout my lifetime, and all those moments I’ve taken for granted. Your previous three pieces were already so exceptional, it’s no wonder this final work turned out to be such a great success. I especially like how you incorporated some of Philip’s poem, and added the picture of our class at the end. Maybe I took this class for granted…

4 sjiang { 12.17.09 at 10:06 pm }

LINDA! I LOVEEEE your voice. Personally I wanted to ask you to sing to us in class but I thought I would be asking too much. Anyways, your podcast was sooo good and the theme is great! .. Cherish every moment. Definitely!

5 Muhammad Javed { 12.17.09 at 11:04 pm }

Linda you’re just awesome! Your voice, is captivating. I love the message: Cherish Every Moment. Sing, Dance, Play, Live…who know’s if there is going to be another moment, a tomorrow. Awesome work.

6 lhaviv { 12.18.09 at 5:43 am }

speaking of cherishing every moment it is 4:31 AM and 7 seconds…. I am definitely cherishing this moment of looking through our semester’s worth of work and I am really going to miss this class. Thank You so much for the comments. I am going to say something I just want to say in general about this IDC class: looking back right now (at 4:35 AM and 19 seconds) at all our creative works, reviews, blurbs, Art NY times comments, etc.. I know for FACT I will personally be inspired by so many people in this class for Months and even years. I am so glad we had an IDC class in which we had room to experiment. It was such an amazing expirience. Just a side note: it all starts with the professor you have so (if you read this Zoe…: THANK YOU for making us feel comfortable from day one (when you shared with us a piece of you and your work..which is amazing! who can forget the big cube of Jello?! I was in heaven when you showed us pictures..)

7 lhaviv { 12.18.09 at 5:46 am }

(In my comment above I spelled experience wrong ..please excuse that)

8 Jessica Lam { 12.18.09 at 9:23 am }

I really liked your video :). You have a beautiful voice, and the video was so touching!

9 Zoe Sheehan Saldana { 12.18.09 at 11:02 am }

Linda, I am reading, and you are most welcome. Thank you (and everyone) for allowing yourself to be inspired and moved. I am delighted to have gone on this adventure together.

10 ploew { 12.18.09 at 4:39 pm }

Linda, as I am sitting here “studying” for business (actually a break!), I am watching your podcast! I do know know why I love this podcast so much but I just love every aspect! I know I already commented but all the technology and art just clicked! I really liked the corporation of our creative work #3 and your singing of course. This was a sad yet very inspirational song. Also, Linda, you are right! Zoe, you did make us all feel welcome from day one when you showed us your artwork. I would love to see more of your artwork and maybe you too can post some on the blog! I would love to see your inspirations and your “about” page as well!!! Thanks for a great semester!