Creative Work 4: What Do Eye See

mobile

This is not the final Creative Work. It is only the video that will be shown in the powerpoint. This video will be in the pupil of the overal drawing of What Do Eye See.

1 ploew { 12.16.09 at 8:21 pm }

All I can say is wow! When you talked about all the programs you used in making this last creative work, I was fascinated and amazed. I really liked how you wrote your poem around the eye as well as the video slide show of what your eyes see. Your whole creative work was very personal and very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

2 Tiffany Wong { 12.16.09 at 10:34 pm }

I loved everything about all of your pieces, Muhammad. I’m surprised that you shared your experience with the class, but I’m also glad you did. As you know, I was aware of this beforehand, but being able to hear it from you is completely different and much more personal. I was stunned by your first piece, and the rest just followed along. Keep up the excellent work and have a FANTASTIC break.

3 Juan Mendez { 12.17.09 at 1:55 pm }

My dude, I really appreciate you sharing this entire piece with us. I remember you saying you were nervous about sharing such a story with us, but overall you did a fantastic job at describing you experience. It also made me appreciate the little things around me that I see every day. You show such great images on your power point, and they are all things I see around me, but I have not taken the time to stop and see them the way you see. For that, just like i said to Linda, thank you. =]

4 sjiang { 12.17.09 at 10:07 pm }

It was cool how the video was playing inside the pupil of the eye. Also, you mentioned how you wrote your poem for the second creative work on the white part of the eye. Very creative!

5 Muhammad Javed { 12.17.09 at 11:39 pm }

Thank you is something that wouldn’t suffice Phil, Tiffany, Juan and Shelley. I am glad that you guys appreciated it and understood. Thank you.

6 lhaviv { 12.18.09 at 5:06 am }

I was truly spellbound when you presented your creative work. It was so original and the fact that it was extremely personal was the frosting of the cake (yes i can be really odd at times).The thing is that the fact that it was personal and that you were opened inspired so many students in the class to open up. You were one of the first students to share a piece of yourself with the class. I know for a fact that you were a big part of the inspiration of my creative works because you caused the rest of the class to be comfortable in opening up. Moreover, your creative works were so magnificent and out of this world. I got chills when you showed your fourth creative work to the class. 1. The way it was presented (with the combination of your works and the technology) was beyond amazing 2. But the story behind all that work is what makes the technology and artistry of your work so touching and extraordinary. Even though we won’t be in the same IDC class next semester be sure that I will be following up on your work…. (by the way I am really glad we have Law H together next semester) =)))))